Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer Survival Tips: Add Yours!

This morning I got dressed and ready in my powder room/half bath, and I reflected on how convenient it was that I had supplies for getting ready in every bathroom in my house. I set this up long ago, as my husband works from home, and we have a toddler, so everyone is ALWAYS home!

If you have more than one bathroom, this is a great way to save sanity when everyone is home! If you don't, you may need to have containerized sets of supplies for each family member, so what any one person needs to get ready can be removed with one fell swoop.

I have started an activity notebook for my little guy to take in situations where there will be a wait, so he can color and draw,  and BE STILL! Read more about it here.

Order Kathy Peel's book, The Family Manager's Guide to Summer Survival. Learn more about that book and get some ideas right away here. Also, get helpful summer planning and idea forms here. Click on "free" to get them.

Make an activities notebook for yourself, chronicling what works this summer so you can pull it out next summer for ideas. Include ticket stubs, brochures, and other information from venues that you attend, and resources from which you found the information.

Now it's your turn! Share your ideas below, and don't forget to include links so we can go get what you are sharing and use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment