Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Busy Mama Fill Your Tank Challenge Day 14

Welcome to Day 14 of our challenge. I may give myself a break on working out today, being a little under the weather. But hey, I have already worked out five times more than I did last month, ha ha!

This month has been amazing for me personally on many levels. During this time, a sharp uptick in business appointments, a job change for my husband, a complete upheaval of our regular schedule, spending time with friends we haven't seen in years, meeting fabulous new ones, and much more have moved us well outside our comfort zone!

Change is uncomfortable, but exciting, too... I am so glad to be accountable to you my readers, and for seeing so many busy moms encouraged and strengthened. 

If you haven't already, weigh in on your personal challenge for this month to be entered for the drawing for a free seat to our Busy Mom Group Coaching Personal Event starting May 1st!

I want to thank you for being a reader here at Established Ways, and would love to hear from you about what you want to hear more of from me. I am also looking for readers who would like to contribute a testimonial or article relating to self-care during this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment