Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Focused on Fat Loss?

Almost a month ago, I set a clear goal to be back in a size 14 before my 40th birthday. I am happy to report that I have lost 11-12 pounds to date, and am getting stronger. Midway through this personal challenge, I began a T-Tapp bootcamp which kicks off with working out 14 (yep, FOURTEEN) days in a row!

Why did I set this goal? Well, I came to realize that if I was going to ever be blessed with another child "the old fashioned way," that I was going to be needing strength. Plus, whether I have another child that way or by adoption, energy is STILL an issue. My boy is growing up, and the level of physical activity required to keep things pleasant is only increasing. I may not have to pick him up anymore, but I have to pick MYSELF up at the end of the day if I don't get out playing with him!

How did I  get committed enough to set this goal? Well, I asked myself a series of important questions to come up with a plan. Curious as to what the questions might be? Go visit my Find Focus blog to find out what they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment