Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

More Me Time for Established Ways Readers!

As our Fall Group Coaching Series kicks off, I want to thank you for being a reader here! It has been amazing, and I have learned so much along the way.


Have you visited my website lately? If you haven't, go there, and watch the video at the very top. It's less than two minutes long, and I'd love to get your opinion! As a matter of fact, I have a gift for you if you will tell me what you think!


For all busy moms who respond with their feedback I am offering a sneak peek pass to our Group Coaching get-to-know-you session! Tomorrow night, we are discussing how your impressions of family management growing up,  personal style, and experience can impact your organizing results in work, home, and life!


So put tomorrow, Tuesday, October 2, at 8PM CST in your calendar, and read on for how to get the conference information!


     1. Confirm your visit to my website to watch the video at the top by commenting here on the blog-just your honest opinion.
     2. Go to Established Ways Fanpage and "like" it if you haven't. Post your most pressing organizing question to the page, so we can try to address it during the call tomorrow.
     3 Go here and sign up to have the details delivered straight to your inbox! 


That's all! It's not too much to ask to get free organizing coaching and a chance to brainstorm with other busy moms, is it?! Thanks so much for being a reader here, and I look forward to hearing from you and setting you up for tomorrow's call!

No comments:

Post a Comment