Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Busy Mama Fill Your Tank Challenge Day 19

Day 19 is over, and I ended the day with my workout. This is what I love about the T-tapp workout. I have found it okay to do before going to bed. Sure I broke a little sweat, but every muscle in my body has released the tension of what for me was a really tough day! Perfect for going to sleep in my book!

This leaves me with five workouts for the rest of the month, and I am feeling pretty good. Just fifteen minutes ago, I was aching from three skipped days. I know without this workout, my tank would be closer to empty.

The point of this challenge is forming a new "tank-filling" habit. New habits with which we strengthen our own body, heart, or mind can support us in reaching our goals for our family and beyond. On the tough days, habits under-gird us and prevent burnout.

Thank you so much for reading and if you haven't weighed in with what you are working  on this month to take care of yourself, remember to do so and get in on the drawing for a free seat to our rapidly approaching group coaching.

Being accountable is an investment in success. Remember, you profit most from what you resist!

What "should" you be doing for yourself this month that you could use a little encouragement for?

No comments:

Post a Comment