Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Busy Mama Fill Your Tank Challenge Day 24

I am cooling down after my workout, and thinking about how holding this challenge has been beneficial to me in keeping my own tank full. Have you been filling your tank this month? What have you been doing to keep your energy level high enough that you are able to give?

Being accountable is a major factor for busy moms to take care of themselves. It's not often you hear of a mom saying she takes care of  herself so she can take care of her family. More often what you hear is that although it's important, "I just don't have the time."

In this challenge, being accountable to my readers has proven to be spreading to other areas of my self care. The accomplishment of now having only FIVE workouts left for the month is so exciting! I have worked out more this month than I have in a very long time, and I feel GOOD.

I had the privilege of meeting with some super sharp and fun gals tonight for a "paperwork" themed organizing workshop. We will be holding a different themed workshop on a semi-monthly basis. I can't wait to share more information on things from Menus and Meals, to Finances, to Holiday Planning, to Self Care, Time Management, and more!

If you are not local to me, be sure to RSVP for the events anyway, so you can receive free recordings of these sessions! What pressing organizing topic would you like to hear about next month?


No comments:

Post a Comment