Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Last Week of the Busy Mama Fill Your Tank Challenge is Here!

I have enjoyed seeing the counter go up as we have gone through this challenge, and appreciate all the new comments and readers. It has been a learning experience for me. Best of all, I have worked out more than I ever have in a month for a very long time.

I will be continuing with my personal challenge, and only have 5 workouts left for the month. Yay! Look for updates as I complete my workouts over on Facebook.

We did not reach ten entries for the free seat drawing for group coaching starting next week, but I am holding a flash sale today only for blog readers. (If you got here from Facebook, follow this blog and comment below to access the deal.)

This is a BOGO deal for a SEAT to group coaching starting May 1st only. You MUST get on the phone with me today to grab the seat for your friend! Here's how it works:

-follow this blog
-comment on this post
-share with a friend who is committed to attending group coaching by phone
-get started yourself
-get on the phone with me to get your busy mom friend connected
-your friend will need to purchase her book for the study separately, and will receive her study guide via email

Woo hoo! Five workouts in five days! Do you think I can do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment